Hutch, Sri Lanka’s fastest growing mobile broadband network, is proud to tie-up with Sri Lanka’s upcoming young race car driver Kushan Peiris as the Brand Ambassador. This comes in light with Hutch’s sponsorship of the biggest motor racing event in the calendar “Hutch Sri Lanka Super Series 2019”. This season, Kushan Peiris will be competing in the fast paced SLGT category, where racing fans will have a spell-binding opportunity to witness the riveting 2019 Hutch Sri Lanka Super Series main event, showcasing Sri Lanka’s finest drivers who will battle it out to be crowned Champion Driver of the year. Thirukumar Nadarasa, CEO Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka and Kushan Peiris, Brand Ambassador, Hutch, exchange sponsorship agreements for the season of Hutch Super Series 2019, as seen in the picture.
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH