Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. joined hands with the Sri Lanka Air Force as the main sponsor of their Rugby team. The partnership agreement defines joint commitment between Hutch and the Sri Lanka Air Force with the common aim of uplifting the talents of rugby players whilst also strengthening the sport in Sri Lanka. Hutch has always shown great enthusiasm and passion towards supporting diverse social segments and sports is one main area that Hutch has embraced over the years.
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH