Hutch, Sri Lanka’s fastest growing mobile broadband network, powered the Annual Big Match between St. Josephs College, Trincomalee and St. Michael’s College, Batticaloa for the year 2019 as its main sponsor. The big match was held recently at the Shivananda Play Ground, Kallady Uppodai, Batticaloa. Further expanding its products and services, Hutch together with its strong dealer base in Batticaloa celebrated the introduction the bigger and better network boosted with Hutch 4G to the Eastern Province of Sri Lanka.
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH