Hutch, Sri Lanka’s fastest growing mobile broadband network, powered the annual Commando Challenge Supercross in close partnership with the Sri Lanka Army for the year 2019 as its main sponsor. The event was held on the 4th of August at Kuda Oya. The Commando Challenge Supercross is a racing event for both, cars and motorbikes organized by the commando regiment of the Sri Lanka Army in collaboration with the Sri Lanka Association of Racing Drivers and Riders (SLARDAR).
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH