The 9th edition of the Cavalry Supercross organized by the Sri Lanka Armored Corps (SLAC) which is part of the Hutch Super Series was held recently in collaboration with the Sri Lanka Association of Racing Drivers and Riders (SLARDAR). HUTCH was the Main Sponsor for the fourth consecutive year for the race, which is held in support of the Sri Lanka Army to raise funds for infrastructure development enhancements and the wellbeing of war heroes and their families. The event which was held at Pangolla, Kurunegala, gave an opportunity for riders and drivers to exhibit their skills through numerous racing events constructed per international standards. HUTCH Brand Ambassador Kushan Peiris made a strong comeback emerging as the runner up in the Cavalry Super Series 2019 SL-GT Cars up to 3500cc category.
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH