Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Private) Limited one of the leading providers of mobile telecommunication services in Sri Lanka partnered with PR Wire one of the premier Public Relations firms driving Hybrid Public Relations solutions in the country. The partnership seems to be an apt move by “Hutch” with the brand innovating within the 3G space in the country and through PR Wire expertise and services in the technology PR sphere, which they lead without any doubt, would further empower the brand to connect with its public in this age of consumed media. PR Wire has built its own prowess with a plethora of public relations clients bringing in the true value of a truly public relations firm not only within Sri Lanka but also international, through its momentous affiliation with the most celebrated PR firm globally, the world’s largest, Edelman.
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH