Hutch Lanka, initiated its annual Ice Cream Dansala in commemoration of Poson, for the third consecutive year, at Walpola. The Dansala was held recently at the Walpola Railway Station with more than 7500 people attending this noble cause which was supported by the Senior Management and staff of Hutch who actively participated.
- HUTCH demonstrates fastest 5G experience in Sri Lanka
- HUTCH introduces longer validity Anytime data plans as part of its SMART product portfolio.
- Original Etisalat 072 subscribers customers required to upgrade their SIM cards before expiration
- HUTCH partners Spotify, bringing the world’s most popular audio streaming service to Sri Lanka
- Hutch honored as sole Telecom brand to win at SLIM DIGIS 2.0
- HUTCH redefines telecommunication experience as the “SMART” choice
- Hutch’s New Premier Center opens at One Galle Face
- #BondWithHutch TikTok COVID safety challenge racks up record 3 million views in 7 days
- HUTCH becomes the sole Telecom brand to win at Sri Lanka Brand Leadership Awards 2020
- Experience HUTCH at your finger Tips, with the new advanced HUTCH Self Care App