Going beyond their “Call of duty” Hutch Sri Lanka sponsored two leading gaming teams in Sri Lanka, including Xiphos and nOOb alliance who are the defending champions. These two teams are regarded as two of the foremost gaming teams within the gaming community locally. The teams had an opportunity to meet Hutch CEO Thirukumar Nadarasa and the HUTCH team recently. In an effort to enhance the local competitive gaming standard up to the international, HUTCH, sponsored “GetnAiled” Gaming Challenge 2015.
- HUTCH launches Unlimited Social Media data plans for both 3G+ 4G smartphone subscribers
- HUTCH upgrades Colombo Customer Service Point to provide a better experience
- “Our aim is to provide a better 4G experience” – Thirukumar Nadarasa, HUTCH CEO
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide