HUTCH, Sri Lanka’s fastest growing mobile telecommunications company, continued its support to motor racing in the country by stepping forward to power the recently-concluded Colombo Supercross 2018, the motor sports event organized by the Sri Lanka Navy in partnership with the Sri Lanka Association of Racing Drivers and Riders (SLARDAR).The Colombo Supercross 2018 races were held at the exciting gravel racing track in Welisara, Ragama. A large number of drivers and riders including the tri-forces took part in the event making it one of the most successful events in this year’s motor racing calendar.
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH