HUTCH’s BID2WIN Mega Campaign winners for April and May 2019, Thushi Kumar of Kurunegala and Mohmed Thuwan of Dematagoda, were awarded brand new Honda Scooty motorcycles from HUTCH officials recently. BID2WIN, the largest SMS gaming service in Sri Lanka, allows any mobile customer to place their desired value for a prize that is assigned during the period, while the lowest unique bidder stands a chance to win the prize free of charge. BID2WIN gaming service has awarded its subscribers for the third consecutive year, and is renowned for the cars, motorcycles, laptops and smartphones given away, valued over Rs. 20 Mn. This promotion was powered by zMessenger.
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH