The “S” year is always a tricky one for Apple. The company has to show that a phone that looks exactly like last year’s model is new, revolutionary, different, and the best ever. And from the outside, the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus do look exactly like last year’s units, unless you choose the pink “rose gold” color.
The two new iPhones look just like their predecessors, but they have some meaningful differences inside.
- Hutch’s New Premier Center opens at One Galle Face
- #BondWithHutch TikTok COVID safety challenge racks up record 3 million views in 7 days
- HUTCH becomes the sole Telecom brand to win at Sri Lanka Brand Leadership Awards 2020
- Experience HUTCH at your finger Tips, with the new advanced HUTCH Self Care App
- HUTCH signs up Gayathri as new Brand Ambassador
- HUTCH Danumai Miliyanayai quiz winners rewarded
- HUTCH IS AMONG THE WORLD’S TOP 30 “MOST IMPROVED” MOBILE OPERATORS
- HUTCH – oDoc partnership revolutionizes Sri Lankan telemedicine
- TikTok Tips and Tricks – Make the Most of Your Favourite App
- Tips on Using Data Effectively For TikTok Users