The “S” year is always a tricky one for Apple. The company has to show that a phone that looks exactly like last year’s model is new, revolutionary, different, and the best ever. And from the outside, the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus do look exactly like last year’s units, unless you choose the pink “rose gold” color.
The two new iPhones look just like their predecessors, but they have some meaningful differences inside.
- Hutch cliQ now on 4G !
- HUTCH launches Digital Vesak Deemana offering Free Data, SMS and Talk time for the 6th year
- HUTCH together with Department of Posts Sri Lanka extends support during COVID 19
- Hutch Pays Heed to Customer Feedback offering 100% Anytime Data without Night Time Quotas
- Hutch offers free daily relief reload of Rs. 15 to all its subscribers to help in mitigating the COVID 19 risk
- HUTCH supports the Government in Encouraging Work from Home introducing a number of Special Initiatives
- HUTCH gears up to “Be. Anywhere.” offering inclusive connectivity island wide
- HUTCH Introduces First Trilingual Self-Care App: Promises a Seamless Digital Experience
- HUTCH announces completion of its island-wide network coverage expansion and 4G roll-out
- SUN FM proudly presents Boyce Avenue Live in Colombo in Association with HUTCH